[Lazarus] complex ini like syntax parser

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jan 5 22:46:50 CET 2011

On Wed,Jan 05, 2011 at 06:23:36PM +0200, ik wrote:
> I'm looking for a setting parser for something like this:
> ------- snips -----
> [foo](!)
> bar => 1
> baz = fff ; comment
>
> ; comment
> #include "file"
> #include => "section"

> Before I'll do this the hard way and write something for myself, is there
> something like that existed already, or even something that implement part
> of it, so I could based my code on it instead of writing one for myself ?

Really brave people try http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/files/conffile.zip

It is a really old experiment of mine making one parser read many kinds of
files. (unix password files, ini files (with additions and modifications),
apache/golded keyword based files etc)

It's pretty much "my first OOP", so be careful, but I'm still surprised how
far I got.