[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:10:39 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-06 13:39, Marcos Douglas het geskryf:

> It has more components?

Yes there are a few more visual components that I haven't registered with
the UI Designer yet. I also don't register non-gui components (eg: Timer,
FileDialog, FontDialog etc) with the UI Designer, because they are very
easy to use from code anyway, and with better control over lifetime &
memory management. eg: I don't like having a TFileDialog instance created
and using memory when I might not need it every time I run my app, so I
rather create it at runtime, only when I need it, and free it when I'm done.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/