[Lazarus] Can't find unit contnrs used by Masks

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jan 6 14:54:47 CET 2011

On 01/05/2011 11:37 AM, Kjow wrote:
> If I understood what you need, in Build profiles, you can choose what
> build or not...
Sorry for having bothered you with this. Silly me did not see the right
tab of the "configure build"  dialog that gets me to the advanced options.

Now I switched off building the examples and I do have a newly compiled
Lazarus.

But when I create a new application and just compile it without any
editing I get

"SIGSEGV"

in

"SYSTEM_FPC_CPUCODEINIT" (179)
at

"fpc_ansistr_decr_ref"

Interestingly, I tried to compile an old testing project and this does
run fine.

Any ideas ?

Thanks alot !

-Michael