[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:45:13 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-07 10:30, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:
> screen. So when Graeme sends something out without a line break after
> the "het geskryf:" I at least get a screwed display.
>
> I guess that's my problem if it affects nobody else, but it does mean
> that I'm inclined to hit the "Next" button without lingering.

I send a LOT of emails per day, and you are the first to complain about my
emails not wrapping. I have no clue what can cause that.

Interestingly, I checked the source of your message I am replying to, and
it seems even your version of Icedove supports flowed wrapping (which was
the feature I mentioned before).

Extract from you previous message:

> I agree. We send tabular reports to customers- generated by lots of
> custom Delphi- as HTML, but that's a special case.

That is a special case indeed, and I can live with that too. HTML formatted
message definately don't belong in mailing lists though. I think we all
agree on that.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/