[Lazarus] invisible break points??

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:44:22 CET 2011

2011/1/7 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:
> Op 2011-01-07 14:26, Vincent Snijders het geskryf:
>>
>> By default smartlinking is enabled on windows.
>
> That's not too clever for a software development tool - especially if it
> screws with the debugger (which you will use while writing software).
> Maybe Lazarus should default to disabling that.

Maybe -CX can/should be disabled, but -XX cannot be disabled,
otherwise all external declaration (for example in the windows unit)
must be available on the target computer, even if they are not used.
I don't know how up to date the windows unit is, but I am not sure it
doesn't contain exports only available in vista or windows 7.

Vincent