[Lazarus] invisible break points??

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:05:44 CET 2011

Hello Lazarus-List,

M> Imho the most reasonable course of action is to check at the time the
M> breakpoint is hit.
M> So if the IDE stops at a breakpoint, it should check that the breakpoint
M> actually is at the same place that the debugger stopped.
M> If not it should present the user with a set of reasonable options:
M> ignore, remove, disable or relocate breakpoint....

That looks like a quite good solution, at least it will reduce
confusion.

M> BTW, I never knew this was an issue, I encountered that many times
M> myself, it never did bother me at all. Until this mails I never saw any
M> complaint (at least none that I could relate to this issue)..,

I'm not complaining (misspelled?), I was presenting a description of
when I get that behaviour and why. First time that happends to me it
was a confusion, but after realialized that the breakpoint was in a
"dead" code everything becomes clear, not ideal but clear.

--
Best regards,
 José