[Lazarus] What are "widgets" in lazarus?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:25:51 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-11 13:41, Michael Schnell het geskryf:
> On 01/11/2011 12:23 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>> ... like Mac ...
> Interesting ! Does Mac not use X ? What do they use ?

They have their own proprietary windowing server called Quartz or
something like that.  OS X does ship with X11 support though, so you can
run X11 apps (like fpGUI ones) on it.

> Android does not use X, but (what ???)

I don't know the Android platform at all.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/