[Lazarus] fpGUI

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Wed Jan 12 11:59:33 CET 2011

On 11.01.2011, 15:23 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Op 2011-01-11 15:09, Michael Schnell het geskryf:
>>
>> The git protocol is forbidden by the firewall, the server does not seem
>> to support http:

> That is strange. Most firewalls track the initial outgoing packets of
> traffic, and allow return packets back in without problems. Maybe not
> all firewalls are made equal. :-/

Don't  forget that a "firewall" is a concept, not a program or server.
In  the  company  I work for, they don't route any outgoing traffic at
all.  Everything  that  wants  to get outside has to go through a HTTP
proxy. That automatically gets rid of most custom protocols like git.

--
Andreas Schneider