[Lazarus] fpGUI

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 13:50:33 CET 2011

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Op 2011-01-13 14:12, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:
>> Building for LCL still doesn't work.
>
> Then it seems the issue must be in the Lazarus IDE, in the codetools
> search paths or something.

I think it might be related to compiler path expansion. Above was on x86
Linux, Debian "Lenny" or "Squeeze".

If I try compiling on SPARC Solaris, again using your  fpc @extrafpc.cfg
uidesigner.lpr  plus FPC's -vt option, then I again get

Fatal: Can't find unit fpg_main used by uidesigner
Fatal: Compilation aborted

i.e. similar to what I see when trying to build LCL+fpGUI.

> Mattias or Vincent, any of you have ideas?

If nobody has any blinding revelations at this point I'd really rather
not push it. FPC appears to be working on Solaris 10 but Lazarus with
the standard LCL won't due to missing libraries. I'll investigate a
later Solaris presently but not immediately.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk