[Lazarus] Master-detail-subdetail

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Thu Jan 13 14:14:03 CET 2011

Op 07-01-11 08:29, Koenraad Lelong schreef:
> Op 04-01-11 16:18, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be schreef:
Hi,

Since there is no response, I created a sample application, using the
Firebird employee demo database.
Where can I post the sources ? Approx. 290K zip-file is too big for the
list, isn't it?
This could also serve as a demo-program, when it eventually works.

Sidenotes :
- There is a calculated field (aged) in table sales. When I tried to
import the fields, I could not import that field because the datatype is
unknown. Now I don't "select" that field and that's OK.

- Does the login-prompt work ? Normally I don't have logins, I hardcode
the username and a password. Now I could not, for obvious reasons. So I
enabled the login-prompt, but this seems not to work when I open the
database. Or should I do it otherwise ?

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.