[Lazarus] event code tool compilation error

fluisgirardi at gmail.com fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:02:57 CET 2011

Yes, I updated my FPC 2.5.1 today. I downloaded the file fpcbuild.zip
from http://www.freepascal.org/develop.var on "Download Daily Source
Snapshot of Development Tree (trunk)" section

I'm looking the file typinfo.pp of my "fresh" fpc version, searching
the TMethodKind type and it don't have the mkOperatorOverload.
I looked the same file via FPC svn and it have this. Maybe I
downloaded the wrong file. I'll try download the fpcbuild.zip again
and see what's happens.

While I write this message, I checked the date of the downloaded file
on ftp, and it dated of 2010-nov-16, and if 'operator overload' came
some weeks ago, this is the problem...

After this, I'll update my fpc via svn...

Regards,

Fabio