[Lazarus] Lazarus editor font height very small...

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 23:14:32 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 18:02 +0100, Bo Berglund wrote:
> Is Lazarus using a different size unit than Delphi is?
> I usually set the font to 8 or 10 to get a comfortable view of the
> code but that does not work at all in Lazarus, here I need to set it
> to 16 or even 18. What is the reason for this?

I had the same problem under my Linux system. I made a copy of my
existing profile, to separate the two Lazarus versions. My fonts was
very small in the editor. Then after I got some more updates my fonts
were suddenly HUGE, and I had to set the font size back to normal again
(11pt on my system).

That's Lazarus for you - after an update, you just don't know what you
are going to get.

Graeme.