[Lazarus] Lazarus editor font height very small...

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:09:38 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 04:23 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> What would be helpful would be a scoring system: if any of the
> developers knows that he's just checked something in that might
> result

Simply having 2 or 3 VM images will go a long way too... The developer
simply needs to run his changes on the top two or three systems before
committing to SubVersion (though with SubVersion not having local
commits, that might be an issue in itself).

eg: For my development work, each VM (I have about 5 setup) use shared
folders all pointing to my main development machines programming
directory. So no need to copy code between VM sessions, just start them
up. So whenever I make big scale changes, they get tested on those VM's
before I push those commits to the public repository. For small and
simple one line fixes you don't need such extensive testing (well
normally).

But then, I have no say in how each Lazarus developer works. Each one
for there own.

 - Graeme -