[Lazarus] Lazarus editor font height very small...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:13:33 CET 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:38:45 +0000, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

>As for Bo Berglund's issue, I do not know if he refers to the 2nd issue
>above, or a 3rd issue (but since he said XP, it wouldn't be the 1st)

Well, I just asked because I found it strange on my Windows XP Pro
system that setting the editor font size to 10 would cause it to
nearly disappear....
I did not count on this big debate being created. And I was later just
believing that this was a bug in the IDE, that probably would be
fixed. Being in the IDE and having a workaround does not make it a big
issue at all for me, though. :)

I am happy just as it is while I am working on my first Lazarus
program, a GUI interface for GPG that I eventually will have
integrated into the Windows 7 Explorer, something no GPG app I have
yet tested is able to do for some strange reason.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden