[Lazarus] VFI

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:34:20 CET 2011

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be kirjoitti tiistai 18 tammikuu 2011 10:18:51:
> >> How to register other forms there?
> >
> > What do you mean?
>
> Registering a custom form in the IDE, I suppose.
>
> See the components/customform package. It demonstrates how to add your own
> forms to the IDE File-New menu.

I installed components/customform/LazCustForms package to Lazarus.

Then I added package components/customform/demo/appforms to my test
application. Appforms has :
  RegisterCustomForm(TAppForm,'AppForms');
  RegisterCustomForm(TDBAppForm,'AppForms');
called from initialization section which looks promising.

Then I run my test app but I still don't see anything new in File -> New...
The Inherited Item -> Inherited Component section has the forms from my
applications, nothing else. Those forms can be inherited nicely, no problem
there. All other sections are empty.
I have missed something obvious (again).

Juha