[Lazarus] SDL.pas Error while linking in Lazarus 0.9.28.2 and 0.9.29

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Tue Jan 18 14:16:43 CET 2011

Hi Dominique,
This problem occurs with Lazarus on Mint 10 Linux and Windows. A normal Lazarus application does not get this error.
I will investigate Delphi XE on my Windows 7 Ultimate system tomorrow as it is 12:14am now and time to make my bed and get some sleep.
I will email you later today with some Delphi XE results.

Best Regards,pew