[Lazarus] Where is a list of valid options for lazarus make?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:00:24 CET 2011

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:29:45 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:10:18 +0100 (CET), Mattias Gaertner
><nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>
>>For all others:
>>When you want to install a package like sqldb, use the IDE for that. The 'make'
>>commands can only install two fixed sets of standard packages - the minimal
>>(default) and the one used by the official binaries (bigide).
>>
>>Once you installed the package, you can use the make and lazbuild commands to
>>recompile.
>>Same for uninstalling a package.

After adding the SQLdb package to lazarus inside lazarus itself and
recompiled it showed up in the components list.

So now I tried the make bigide command to see if it would add more
tabs...
But it did not, I still have the minimal tabs plus SQLdb, nothing
more.

Was make bigide not supposed to put a lot more components on the tab
list?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden