[Lazarus] SQLdb not able to retrieve data from stored procedures?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:14:33 CET 2011

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:57:28 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>Is there some more up-to-date lazarus tutorial for zeos?

I might add that I followed the link on the wiki page to the Zeoslib
own webpage: http://zeos.firmos.at/

Here is a download link in the left panel that goes to:
http://zeos.firmos.at/downloads.php

Finally on this page is a link to Releases that ends up at an EMPTY
PAGE, only the site headers are shown...

But thanks to Google:
If one wants to test the Zeoslib 6.6.6 stable release (pre unicode)
from 2009, then here is where it can be downloaded:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib/

--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden