[Lazarus] IDE package interface question

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Jan 25 00:51:07 CET 2011

What I would like to do is to update a listview (in my package) after I click on the source editor. So I need to hook into the source editor's OnClick method and get the procedure/function name, line number and the file name. The last two items will probably be more easy, but what about the first? Is there an interface for the code tools that allows this? How about hooking into the OnClick method of the source editor?

Regards, Darius