[Lazarus] fixes_0_9_30 on Windows NT4 does not build

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 11:05:09 CET 2011

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Op 2011-01-25 11:29, Vincent Snijders het geskryf:
>> Microsoft doesn't support Windows 2000 anymore either, and I cannot
>> download it from msdn either, so testing on Windows 2000 is getter
>> harder too.
>
> I use Win2000 in a VM session for all my Windows testing. I can confirm
> that 0.9.30 (fixes branch) does indeed compile and run correctly.

I've got NT in a Qemu VM with legacy Delphi and some important comms on
it, plus some application servers. Some but probably not all of that
could be moved onto W2K, but- as company policy- we're not going near
anything that requires activation.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk