[Lazarus] Problem building today's version

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Jan 28 10:16:24 CET 2011

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 03:59:49 +0300
Maxim Ganetsky <ganmax at narod.ru> wrote:

> 28.01.2011 3:46, Andrew Brunner пишет:
> > I would have expected make clean do have done that for me... no?
>
> Sometimes, after source files restructure, make clean doesn't remove all
> these files.

But it should in this case, because the ppu file was only moved from
one output directory to another.
I tested successfully with "make clean all" to upgrade an old lazarus
svn.

There is a problem with upgrading via the IDE, because by default the
IDE compiled in the wrong order (LCL must come after package
registration).

Mattias