[Lazarus] DefaultTranslator, LCLGetLanguageIDs and Portuguese language trouble...

Marcelo B de Paula marcbp at terra.com.br
Sun Jan 30 01:07:42 CET 2011

So, our folks from Portugal and other portuguese language countries are on
their own now !!

Sorry guys, i did what i could. You will have some work to do now....

Thanks you all,

Marcelo B. Paula.

29.01.2011 23:47, Maxim Ganetsky wrote:
> Please, take a look at /Lazarus/ide/IDETranslations.pas, function
> GetLazarusLanguageLocalizedNames, line 110 and
> tell me how it will work.

Please update your Lazarus SVN copy. Line 110 of this file hase exactly
pt_BR value since r29245.

--
Best regards,
  Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:ganmax at narod.ru