[Lazarus] Ctrl + Space Window Source lazarus

Marcelo Silva (IG) marcvan at ig.com.br
Fri Jul 1 15:05:24 CEST 2011

Guys, excuse my English, really do not speak English, I'm using Google:)

First thanks for this list!

I do not know the name of that little window that opens when you press Ctrl + Space lazarus.
But I know I know what I mean.
In Delphi Right clicking it gives you the option to sort by name or scope,
this way is easier to find a particular property or function.

I looked in the options settings, but could not identify anything that refers to it.

Is to configure it?

If not, are there plans to put this option?

Thank you and congratulations to the staff of Lazarus!

Marcelo Silva
msn: marcvan at ig.com.br
SP - brasil