[Lazarus] Compile and Build menu entries, Run- or Project-menu?

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:43:32 CEST 2011

Hi Graeme,

[About Ctrl-F9 as a shortcut for KDE WM]
> Follow these steps:
>  1. Click Start button (Chameleon button)
>  2. Select "Personal Settings", or search for "settings" in kicker, and
>     then select "Personal Settings" from the search results.
>  3. Now you should have a control panel like window open.
>     Select "Keyboard & Mouse" under the Computer Administration section.
>  4. Now there are two sections which contain keyboard shortcuts, look
>     in both:  "Standard Keyboard Shortcuts" & "Global Keyboard
>     Shortcuts".

Well, it took me quite some time (Suse 10.0 Nl-nl)
It actually was " Start -> Configurateiecentrum" this launches kcontrol
It then took me > 30 minutes to finally find it under "Regio en
toegankelijkheid" (Regional settings and accessability")  Not quite
where I expected it to be.

But now I can finally use Ctrl-F9 to compile my programs in Lazarus.
Thanks very much.

Bart