[Lazarus] SQLitePass package install problems

Howard Lee Harkness howard.lee.harkness at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:19:44 CEST 2011

What is the status of SQLitePass? I went to what was supposed to be a
download page for it (http://source.online.free.fr/), but what appears
to be the only link to download the actual components was a link to a
dead GeoCities page. Is this available anywhere? Has it changed names?
Does it differ from the components in sqlite3laz 0.4?

Speaking of the latter, is there any user documentation for sqlite3laz
*anywhere*?

2010/7/12 K. P. <platysternon at hotmail.com>:
> Thanks Jaroslaw,
> it does indeed work - quite different from Delphi. This will teach me not to
> assume too much but rather search for documentation!
> Cheers
> Kai
>
>> Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:20:23 +0200
>> From: j.bed at poczta.fm
>> To: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
>> Subject: Re: [Lazarus] SQLitePass package install problems
>>
>> from SqlitePass docs:
>>
>> Packages Installation for Lazarus users (>=0.9.20)
>>
>> 1. Uninstall any previous version of SqlitePassDbo components :
>> Choose [Components] [Configure Installed Packages] from IDE menu
>> 2. Select the Laz_SqlitePassDbo_Runtime and
>> Laz_SqlitePassDbo_Designtime packages and click [Uninstall the
>> selection] then [Save and quit the dialog].
>> 3. Compile the Laz_SqlitePassDbo_Runtime package. Compile and
>> install the Designtime package : Choose [File] [Open] from the IDE menu
>> and select
>> ..\SQLitePass\Packages\Lazarus\Laz_SqlitePassDbo_Designtime.lpk. In
>> package dialog, Choose compile - this way, the Laz_SqlitePassDbo_Runtime
>> will automatically be compiled. Then select install to rebuild the IDE.
>> 4. Check installation : Select SqlitePassDbo on Component palette
>> pages and drop a SqlitePassDatabase and a SqlitePassDataset on a new
>> form. Check the components versions are correct in object inspector.
>>
>> it works :)

Howard Lee Harkness
(214) 390-4896