[Lazarus] TStringGrid - ColResize on FixedCols (or Freeze Pane on ordinary columns)

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:44:06 CEST 2011

"Freeze pane" is an expression from Excel spreadsheet: you "freeze" a few
columns (usually with identification data) and scroll the rest. In
TStringGrid it's done with FixedCols: they remain fixed (frozen) and the
rest of the columns can be scrolled. This part is fine, the "freeze pane"
feature is there. However, in TStringGrid the fixed columns can't be
manually resized even when you set goColumnResize to true. I wish there were
an option like "goFixedColsResize" or something.

--
Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa