[Lazarus] Suggest to move Build lazarus under Package menu

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Jul 3 14:21:33 CEST 2011

On 03/07/2011 08:11, Zaher Dirkey wrote:
> Hi,
> I just suggest to move "Build Lazarus" and "Configure Build Lazarus"
> to under "Package" menu instead of "Tools"
> Becuase it is more related to this activty, i always use it to when
> add packages after make clean or update or and multiple packages.

I don't think so.

I don't see how it is related to "packages" at all. The IDE isn't a package.

Sure, it does rebuild packages too, but only, if needed. So does any
other "build/run" of any other app. Change the LCL, (or any package) and
rebuild "project1". If "prioject1" uses the lcl (or package) then it is
rebuild. Yet you wouldn't move "build" to the packages menu?

Martin