[Lazarus] Batch to build packages and add it to Lazarus?

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:45:57 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 7:50 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>> I like to build my packages and add it to Lazarus outside of IDE,
>>

> Do you mean a registry for *available* runtime packages?

I meant install a new package by command line, so i can make batch to
install all packages that i have in new(clean) Lazarus IDE (for coworker).

>>Isn't it sufficient to add a (synthetic) package, that requires all the
other packages?
Requires packages must be already installed, before we can mention it,
Lazarus not now the real path to it without install it.

Thanks

--
Zaher Dirkey