[Lazarus] TCustomNotebook (was: TListView review required)

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:54:39 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> I just finished the revised implementation of TCustomNotebook, so that it
> can work with and without pages. In that approach I didn't rename
> TCustomNotebook, because this is the type used in the widgetsets (see
> above). But I made some methods abstract, and derived two new (intermediate)
> classes:

Have you already commited? It seams like this will conflict big time
with my changes if you started before them =)

> - TPagedNotebook is the old implementation, for use in e.g. TPageControl.
> I've redirected all derived controls in the LCL to this new class. The IDE
> continues to work, no new bugs seem to be introduced.

ummm .... some problems with that:

1> Please don't name anything related to tab controls as notebook

2> Are you sure that simply using the Delphi hierarchy here couldn't
be a good choice?

3> Does it work in all widgetsets?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho