[Lazarus] How to bring application to from (top)

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:39:09 CEST 2011

On 08.07.2011 19:23, Tommi Prami wrote:

>> SetForegroundWindow(Screen.ActiveForm.Handle);
>>

> I think that at least in Windows XP the system will block the App from
> coming into the Front.
>
> Othervice it would work. Have to test this on Windows Mobile also,...

Well... as you said it's for Windows Mobile (or WinCE to be precisely)
I've posted a solution for that. On desktop Windows I've never needed
that functionality yet, cause I personally dislike it when an
application jumps to front when I don't want it to. Thus I prefer the
blinking solution there.

Regards,
Sven