[Lazarus] autocomplete broken?

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 9 23:59:15 CEST 2011

2011/7/9 Bernd <prof7bit at googlemail.com>:
> Here is a screenshotof the error.
>
> http://imagebin.org/162331
>
> I start writing "get" then press ctrl-space, the list pops up and
> looks normal, then I write "m", the list changes to show everything
> with "getm" then I move the cursor down and suddenly it looks like
> this.

happens with an empty project (type Program):

program test;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
  {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads}
  cthreads,
  {$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}
  Classes
  { you can add units after this };

{$R *.res}

begin
  getm
end.

move the cursor to the line "getm", remove it.

start typing "get"
press ctrl_space, the autocomplete pops up
type "m"
the list changes, now GetMem() is visible at the second position in the list.
press cursor down one time and bang it looks like in the screenshot.

It only happened after I saved this empty project.

latest trunk, kde3, gtk very old.