[Lazarus] Can't find unit LResources used by Component1

John Landmesser JohnML at online.de
Wed Jul 13 19:55:35 CEST 2011

Am 12.07.2011 23:39, schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:20:24 +0200
> John Landmesser<JohnML at online.de>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> try this:
>>
>> New Package with new component derived from TComponent, select an *.png
>> as icon and compile
>>
>> I get this error message:
>>
>> component1.pas(8,22) Fatal: Can't find unit LResources used by Component1
> Fixed in svn trunk.

fix is ok if you do it the way i explained above BUT:

remove component1.pas from the compiled example package above and add
component1.pas again to that package!
I get the error message again: "component1.pas(8,22) Fatal: Can't find
unit LResources used by Component1"

And now we are at the root of my real problem - perhaps you remember
that thread - add the delphi unit findfile1.pas to a new  package with
uses
   Classes, SysUtils, , Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs;

I allways get   "Can't find unit LResources used by findfile1"

i can add my findfile1.pas to a package if i reduce the uses clause to
uses
   Classes, SysUtils ;

But thats no solution, i want a component icon and therefor i need
"LResources"