[Lazarus] -WG compiler parameter issue in cross-platform projects

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:24:15 CEST 2011

Searching the mailing list archives (which I should have done before I
posted - sorry), I noticed that there was recently a discussion about
this issue, but from that message thread I couldn't determine what the
final solution was.

BTW:
I am using the latest stable Lazarus IDE 0.9.30. So from a earlier
message thread, it seems we can't use stable Lazarus IDE with FPC Trunk
any more. Was a solution found for latest Lazarus IDE in Trunk branch?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/