[Lazarus] Memory need on ARM

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jul 14 14:47:07 CEST 2011

On 07/14/2011 02:37 PM, Roberto P. wrote:

> Though I can't help with main question about the RAM needs, I dare
> adding to your w.s. list fpGUI.
Of course fpGUI is my top desire on that behalf, but unfortunately it's
not yet as perfect with thread synchronization as GTK2 is (I did not yet
test QT). I am trying to help Greame on that behalf, but right now, I
can't be sure that this will be doable.
> I would consider it for an embedded platform and I think it supports X11.
Yep it does support X11 and would help to get rid of the burden of a
heavy external widget set library.

Thanks,
-Michael