[Lazarus] Memory need on ARM

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jul 18 10:03:35 CEST 2011

On 07/14/2011 02:37 PM, Roberto P. wrote:
> I would consider it for an embedded platform and I think it supports X11.
The final goal is porting  a huge Delphi program. AFAIK fpGUI still
lacks several visual Components the Delphi VXL provides. So I would need
to add them (while extending fpGUI makes a lot of sense, this might need
a lot of work).

If this would not be about porting from Delphi, I'd rather consider MSE,
which provides decent "active"non-GUI applications out of the box as it
does not have that much Windowish remains that Lazarus inherited from
Delphi.

-Michael