[Lazarus] staticpackages.inc not found.

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Jul 19 18:47:41 CEST 2011

On 7/18/2011 07:30, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Frank Church <vfclists at gmail.com> hat am 18. Juli 2011 um 09:43 geschrieben:
>
>> [...]
>> It worked after I did this, but I don't know how. I may have fixed something
>> else without realizing it, or it just got fixed somehow.
>>
>> What is the difference between opening the IDE startlazarus.exe or lazarus.exe?
>
> I started a wiki page about startlazarus:
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/startlazarus

what is the primaryconfigpath when it is not specified on the command line?

i've been running startlazarus --debug for weeks and haven't seen signs of text
output to the console window i start it in nor have i seen any indication of a
debug.log...

i have not ever specified a pcp that i know of... especially not on the command
line...

my system just completed a search of my base directory for fpc&laz... the only
log files turned up are a few that i created manually and the 17 log files that
are in the fpc tests\bench\shootout\log directory which is handled by SVN...

could this debug.log be in my user directory somewhere? even if i don't do
anything in my user directory related to fpc&laz stuffs??

c:\freepascal             base directory
c:\freepascal\fpc\2.4.5   current fpc from svn
c:\freepascal\laz         current laz from svn
c:\freepascal\projects    my projects