[Lazarus] trying to enhance the lcl help file

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:33:00 CEST 2011

On 07/20/2011 06:13 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> ?
> Do you mean if it has a bug?

No, I think he means that the help look correct once he is done editing
it. eg: That he added closing tags everywhere, did not use HTML specific
tags but rather fpdoc tags, formatting looks correct etc. etc.

Until we have a WYSIWIG editor, those are things each person will have
to check manually while editing help text.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/