[Lazarus] Codetools and comments

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 11:18:34 CEST 2011

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
> Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> hat am 18. Juli 2011 um
> 15:20 geschrieben:
>
>  > Is it normal that the codetools try to insert e.g. "end;" into comments,
>  > while editing the comment?
>
> No. Please create a bug report with an example.

I couldn't reproduce this one yet, it may be due to an unexpected
begin-end (or repeat-until...) structure in the code following the comment.

But I could reproduce another bug now, related to multiple editor
windows (see note on Mantis #19783). It looks like only tab/page
switches inside the *same* editor window are recognized, and force an
update of e.g. the Code Explorer and FPDoc Editor, while the activation
of another editor window is not recognized.

DoDi