[Lazarus] Documentation style

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Jul 23 17:06:17 CEST 2011

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
 >> Then no extra documentation is needed.[...]
 > How to distinguish an item that needs documentation and an
 > item that does not need documentation?

Well, if the current documentation just repeats the name (with
fillwords) then it is useless IMO and should be deleted. But I didn't
mean that in these cases documentation is not *needed*, just the
opposite. I think that all functions/methods/language
constructs/types/... should be documented. It's just that the *current*
documenation is often useless because of its simple name repeat. The
important information about side effects and internal structure is
missing often.