[Lazarus] Documentation style

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jul 25 11:45:10 CEST 2011

On 07/23/2011 03:59 PM, Howard Page-Clark wrote:
>  I suspect it is almost an endless task ...

Thanks for all contributors.

IMHO improving the help system is as very decent and beneficial task.

In fact this is (1) the help text, (2) the help displaying software and
(3) the infrastructure that creates the files readable for the help
displaying software from the source texts.

Graeme convinced me that "Docview" is the best available help displaying
"plugin" for Lazarus.

Right now I am unsuccessfully trying to create the appropriate file
("lcl.inf") from the help source files (both build_lcl_docs and wipfc
crash).

Thanks again,
-Michael