[Lazarus] webmodule.pas(133, 11) Error: Identifier not found "Template"

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Tue Jul 26 03:30:01 CEST 2011

On 7/25/2011 18:21, silvioprog wrote:
> 2011/7/25 ABorka<fpc-devel at aborka.com>:
>> On 7/25/2011 16:57, silvioprog wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I'm trying to compile the "fileupload" demo of package fpweb, but I
>>> have the following error:
>>>
>>> -----------------
>>> webmodule.pas(133,11) Error: Identifier not found "Template"
>>> -----------------
>>>
>>> My environment:
>>>
>>> Lazarus 0.9.31 r31782 FPC 2.5.1 i386-win32-win32/win64
>>>
>>> TTemplate no more published?
>>>
>>> Thx.
>>
>> The examples for fpweb under the Lazarus directory are all obsolete (and
>> should be removed from the repository).
>> The updated ones are found with FPC now, under .../packages/fcl-web/
>>
>> AB
>
> Thx AB. ^^

Forgot to mention that the change was done, so people do not get
confused between the Web Actions' template property with the Web Module
global template property which both were named the same: "Template".
Now the Web Actions all have a "Template" property (no change here),
while the Web Module has a global "ModuleTemplate" property (Template
was renamed to ModuleTemplate).

AB