[Lazarus] TTabControl reverted to it's old implementation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:12:17 CEST 2011

On 07/26/2011 03:48 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

> There is also a new class: TNewTabControl, which is not registered and
> is ment to receive patches to implement the new tab control. This new
> tab control might then, when finished, be renamed to TTabControl and
> the old control might be renamed to TOldTabControl for example.

Wouldn't using a "new tab control" branch be better suited for this?
That way you don't pollute the main line history with this "going back
and forward" development of some future tab control.

After all, that is what development branches are for? Just my 2ยข worth.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/