[Lazarus] TTabControl reverted to it's old implementation

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:56:30 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, lets see... You and Felipe don't agree on a solution! So what
> happens now? Commit, Revert, commit, no revert, commit, no revert etc...

That was not a commit war.

I commited many large changes and then I reverted 2 changes back. In
all cases I was commiting, and the revert was not motivated by
disagreeing, but rather because my knowledge of how the TTabControl
should work was incomplete at the time that I made the initial
changes.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho