[Lazarus] RE : RE : RE : Lazarus on Solaris 10

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 17:03:48 CEST 2011

Ludo Brands wrote:
>> What is weird though is that the original solaris
>> /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0.38.0 has
>> png_set_expand_gray_1_2_4_to_8. I'm not sure
>> anymore why I installed the libpng from SFW and if it was
>> needed for lazarus
>> or something else I installed later.
>>
>> Ludo
>
> Confirmed that lazarus links and runs ok with original
> /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0.38.0.
>
> What is the libpng version when you do a ldd /usr/local/lib/libcairo.so  ?

libpng12.so.0 =>         /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0

One of the (few) other things I'm having trouble with is running
gtk-demo, but I was going to leave detailed investigation of that until
after I'd got compilation sorted out.

No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
library is not correctly configured. You may need to
edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
page and on http://fontconfig.org

It doesn't exist- by default at least- on the Debian systems I've got
here, so I've got little to compare the Solaris GTK setup with.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk