[Lazarus] Lazarus on Ubuntu

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:23:23 CEST 2011

On 07/27/2011 06:54 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> In the last days I tried to install Lazarus on various (virtual)
> machines, on Ubuntu 10.04 (LTS), with different problems preventing the
> use of the SVN trunk.

I use Lazarus 0.9.30.1 (stable) and 0.9.31 (trunk) under Ubuntu 10.04.
(64-bit) with all security updates installed. No fancy install scripts
where used, just SVN / Git checkouts and then installed GTK2 developers
libraries allowing FPC to link successfully. No problems whatsoever.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/