[Lazarus] SQLite performance problem. Simple query takes too long.

Howard Lee Harkness howard.lee.harkness at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:32:49 CEST 2011

I have established that the problem is not in SQLite, but has to be in
my code somewhere. I suspect it is related to the transaction/commit
problem I posted a few days ago, and I plan to track that down today
if I can. I need to finish this application by tomorrow.

2011/7/29 Martin Schreiber <mse00000 at gmail.com>:
> Am Donnerstag 28 Juli 2011, 22:01:32 schrieb Howard Lee Harkness:
>> Unfortunately, it has a lot of information that is sensitive (belongs
>> to a client). I will look at building a database with dummy data. I
>> can, however, provide the schema, if that would help.
>>
> I tested with MSEide+MSEgui, it is instant too, see attachment.
> Suggestion: test with a similar simple Lazarus application.
>
> Martin
>
> --

Howard Lee Harkness
(214) 390-4896