[Lazarus] Can this be leveraged for Lazarus/FPC to target Java platforms? "... compile programs to MIPS binaries, and these are then translated into Java bytecode."

Michael Joyner mjoyner at vbservices.net
Tue Jun 21 00:34:58 CEST 2011

I noticed on a freshmeat.net announcement that there is a program called
Cibyl that converters MIPS binaries into Java bytecode.

I wonder if using the fpc cross-compiler to mips-32 would allow FPC/Lazarus
to leverage the converter in Cibyl to accomplish the same thing, but for FPC
instead of C/C++.

To Quote: "Cibyl uses GCC to compile programs to MIPS binaries, and these
are then translated into Java bytecode."

--
---

   - Learn to speak Cherokee: http://www.cherokeelessons.com/
   - Cherokee Language Help BBS/Chat: