[Lazarus] Can't compile WinCE app

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:18:37 CEST 2011

Hello,

I had latest Snapshot and I just updated the FPC to 2.4.4 and compiled
tha latest SVN version of the Lazarus (today).

I am not 100% sure that these are same errors, but I am prtetty sure
that the error messages are the same (Sorry I did not save them)...

C:\lazarus\packager\units\arm-wince\lazaruspackageintf.s: Assembler
messages:
C:\lazarus\packager\units\arm-wince\lazaruspackageintf.s:405: Error:
unknown pseudo-op: `.secrel32'
C:\lazarus\packager\units\arm-wince\lazaruspackageintf.s:413: Error:
unknown pseudo-op: `.secrel32'
C:\lazarus\packager\registration\lazaruspackageintf.pas(110) Error:
Error while assembling exitcode 1
C:\lazarus\packager\registration\lazaruspackageintf.pas(110) Fatal:
There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping

Any ideas how to fix this??

-Tee-