[Lazarus] Rebuilding the Lazarus

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:25:36 CEST 2011

Hello,

If I update my Lazarus from the SVN and then make it, I have slight
problems, which now I correct by hand.

Basically it is like this.

If the last project contains components that Make did not compile for
me, I need to open or make new clean project (and abort the loading of
the previously active project).

Then I have to run the "Build lazarus with profile : ..."

Then I am good to go.

I was pondering that could I do this from the Command-line.

1. Start Lazarus with clean default project (Not loading the previous one)
2. Run the "Build lazarus with profile : ..." command.

If this would be possible the updating the SVN version would be little
bit easier.

And is there some command-line reference of Lazarus???

-TP-