[Lazarus] [TIP]: Installing Lazarus under Linux via SVN (Ubuntu 11.04 or later)

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Jun 3 02:20:59 CEST 2011

On 6/2/2011 14:54, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> So, for the first compilation I can use:
> make clean all OPT="-glw2"
>
> But to update Lazarus, I can use a BAT with:
> make bigideclean all bigide
> (in root Lazarus directory)
>
> Is that correct?
> Because I prefer compile Lazarus with a script instead use the IDE.

+100000 :)

i use your wiki page tutorial every time i update... i/we need to figure out why
or what to do to be able to compile FPC and LAZ after a SVN Update from the
commend line... currently, i have to wipe them, to a clean SVN Update, then run
the .BAT files...

FWIW: the last part of my makefpc.bat goes to the proper directory and creates
the fpc.cfg file ;)